Most Catalan universities offer face-to-face Catalan courses and issue certificates which are equivalent to the official qualifications, even if you are not a student there. Contact the language services of each university for details.

The certificates you will be awarded if you take these courses and pass the official examinations are issued by the Catalan universities and are organised by the Catalan Interuniversity Commission for Language Education and Certification (CIFALC). The university where you take the course and exams will issue the official certificate. These certificates are approved by the Directorate General for Language Policy of the Government of Catalonia.